Sunday, February 7, 2010

Knit, knit, knit...

That is the only stitch I'll need to make the sweet baby sweater I'm making for my nephew who is due April 4th.

I am going to do Yarn Harlot's Knitting Olympics.  I am going to cast on for that sweater during the Opening Ceremonies and finish by the time the torch goes out.  I love the Winter Olympics and I love knitting - what could be better!

It will be super fun to have parameters like that to challenge me.

Here is the pile of yarn that will become the Garter Stitch Cardigan from Simple Knits for Cherished Babies   (I love this book.)
I'm sure you can see the blue strings dangling off to the side, that's because those skeins are currently engaged in my brother's hat.  His hat will be blue with brown trim and his little son's sweater will be brown with blue trim.

No comments:

Post a Comment